Monday, March 17, 2014

Looking for a MX Training Facility

Well I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and some traveling with my kid to some races down south and now that I am home in all this snow and cold weather. I would rather be down in the warm weather watching motocross or supercross. I just wish there was some way I can make money watching what I love so much. So I thought of an idea that might be just what I need, but the truth is finding a deal is not so easy. I want to buy a motocross training facility with a motocross track, supercross track, and a corner track. This is not easy to find or at least enough property at a great price so I can make an awesome facility. I think you can make money this way, but most important I can be doing what I really love to do. So if there are anyone out there that has some information on a great deal just let me know. The Pourcel's house I already know about but even though it is beautiful you can not build anymore on that property. Well to all you motocross fans have a great day and keep your eyes and ears open for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment