Friday, June 6, 2014

The loss of another young rider.

Okay guys all week I have wanted to say something but did not know how to say it we were at a the regional in Indiana this weekend the brand new track Iron Man. There was a 14 year old kid that died this past weekend and it is driving me nuts. It seems like everything is getting so fast now and you have to be training everyday. I dont know when I go to the track now and see how fast these kids are and people are getting hurt real bad and even losing there life. I know they love the sport but i guess sometimes you have to look to see if the rewards are worth the pain. If only everyone could see what these kids go through and the pin they have for the rest of there life after racing is over. Well I guess I have said enough and all prayers go out to the family who just lost a member I can not imagine going through a tragedy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment