Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What was Ken Roczen deciding factor?

Well as we can all see now in every sport the statement "SHOW ME THE MONEY" has come to life. I see that Ken Roczen who just won a championship is now going to RCH to ride Suzuki. Dont get me wrong I like all the brands just thought it was weird to win a championship then leave. So I did a lot of research like everyone else did and what I think the route to all trouble is there managers. Yes you see as most of the blue collar workers or anyone in general the grass is not always greener on the other side. I am hoping Ken puts up another great year because he truly is one of the best riders, but what I would love to know and probably a lot of you would like to know what drives these guys to make change. I can see if they are not doing well and comfortable then that is a fact but there has to be something going on. On the other hand how much money is it worth for a team to keep the man that just won a champion ship and looks to be a strong rider for years to come. I guess if we all had those answers there would be nothing to write about. Well lets all hope supercross this coming year will keep us all on the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment