Friday, November 29, 2013

What drives Motocrosser racers to be all they can be

Hello again and today I want to start out by writing about the amateur racing and what drives motocross racers to do the things they do to get on top. There seems to be a lot of reasons motocross racers race and a lot of them a great reasons but there is always the one reason that is not the best. Well at least it might not start out that way just ends up that way. Yes I am talking about some of the parents that are screaming and yelling at there kids when they make mistakes. The one thing that I hate most is to see a young motocross racer crying because there father or mother flipped out on them after the race. Don't these parents know that there is enough pressure on these kids already. Believe it or not this sport is not recreational anymore when you are trying to be good you have to be on your game. It is very expensive for training and gear besides the cost of bikes, motor work, and too many more things to list. Yes I can understand some of the yelling it is racing it is competition but some over do it a little too much. The last thing about that is I know we haves all seen it when a kid falls and gets hurt and the parent is screaming to get back on the bike and get going. STOP right there I have heard enough that is right we are talking about little kids well at least thats what I am talking about never can you justify screaming at your little one when he is hurt from a motocross accident. For most of the parents that don't even ride jump on the bike then and show them how its done I am sure they would enjoy giving it back to you when you fall.

Okay enough about that now too all the ones who race because they love it and are so competitive, and you have the ones who do it because they love to have fun. They do not care if they win they just enjoy riding and being around all there friends. There is nothing wrong with that I don't know how to explain this everyone wants to win don't get me wrong but there are a lot that except that they are not going to win and they are going to give it there best. If them motocross racers did not exist there would not be a lot on the line to race. Well at big events you will still get the good numbers but not at your local tracks. Most of the motocross racers have that competitive drive to win.They will do what it takes to succeed and push themselves to the limit. The beauty of that is it drives them to be the best they can be. We all know that not everyone can be the best but we have to fit in the ladder somewhere so by doing everything you can to get to where you are that jus a satisfying feeling. For some they will never stop trying to give up and that too is remarkable, but I have to say the determination these motocross riders have are unbelievable and people think that motocross racers are not n shape. Well all I have to say is go out and ride a bike for one race and you will see what kind of shape these guys and girls are in. My hats off too all of you riders that give me the satisfaction of not only watching my son race, but too watching all of you go give it your all. I have to say seeing your smiles on your face at the motocross track enjoying life with your friends and family definitely leave a place in my heart. 

P.S. Keep up the good work motocrossers

Calvin

No comments:

Post a Comment