Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pain and Agony what else to look forward too.

Hello how are all of you doing I am a Motocross enthusiast that has been around this sport for 40 years and I must say it seems to get harder and harder everyday. The difference between me and most enthuses they jump on the band wagon with all of the most popular riders which is most of the world, but me I love the amateur racing this is were it all begins. I do not think people realize how tuff a sport motocross really is and the punishment they put there bodies through. The problem is there are way too many riders and not enough sponsors. We all know how hard it is to pick up a real sponsor to get anywhere in life they look at all aspects of the rider. If you don't have money you are already passed up and have no chance if you can not make all the big races how do you get sponsored. Oh and as for everything else politics always sets in too what is going on. Well here I can say my piece and not have to worry about it I will be a little generous today and not throw companies under the bus for how they work nor will I slam anyone in the way they handle there business, but in the future I feel that this could all change.

If there are any motocrossers out there that totally agree and know exactly what I am talking about now is the time to make a stand. Please follow this blog and give me feedback I have been there and done that and know how it all works. I have found riders that are incredible can not afford to practice or even hardly race but still qualify up front at the nationals. This my friend are diamond in the rough and some day I hope to have a lot of money so I can help some of these riders and you know not saying they are going to be the best in the world but I want to make a difference. Way too many riders getting hurt and dying for many different reasons and how hard they have to train to get there is ridiculous and you know what people like RedBull that makes this sport crazy. Well you know what I understand they can only help so many people but I got question for all of the motocross world when is the last time any big sponsors took a chance on someone that was run through there program and did not have to deal with any politics.

Well I have said enough today but tomorrow let the fun begin and if there are any sponsors out there that want to let me show them diamonds in the rough I know a lot of them down South wish I could be there right now too.

Calvin

No comments:

Post a Comment