Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 2 For My Kid's Journey To Tennessee To Ride Motocross

Well day two of my kid going to Tennessee and they stayed in Ohio last night, but they did not leave until around 1:00 pm. Yeah they got a late start but called me around ten to let me know they were in Ohio and they were getting hop at 4 am to head out again. So it looks like they have been on the road for about 4 hours already this morning. They should be arriving around 4 today and I will be more at ease. I have races today to run at Redneck RC my hobby shop and that will make the day go by a lot faster. So sorry to torture all of you with my story but this is the first time he has ever went anywhere without me and it just feels weird. I thought he would be the one calling and wanting to come home , but I can see it now I will be planning a trip down there in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment