Sunday, February 2, 2014

Reed Does It Again And A Rookie Was There To Pressure Him

Well after last night at A3 another shocking race to me, but all the fans really seem to like Chad Reed a lot. I myself would have never called that and the rookie Ken Roczen right on his tail the hole race tried to make a pass a couple times and Reed held him off. While RV was right behind them fell off the pace a little. JS7 and Ryan Dungey were both coming slowly but they were gaining, but after JS7 and Ryan Dungey got in there own wrecks caused by themselves gave breathing room to RV. The most shocking to me was they Reed and Roczen pulled away from Villipoto and we all know that does not happen. I have to say this has been the best year of racing I have seen in a long long time. I can not even wait until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment