Tuesday, February 11, 2014

PR2 Something you Might Want To Know

Okay I really do not want to start a problem, but what really bothers me now days is the customer support you get with what you pay for. People use there hard earn money to pay for things to make there dirt bikes better or actually whatever they like most it all cost money. So I have to make a complaint against PR2 which really has disappointed me with they way they take care of customers. I was at a race last year in Mill Creek which is located in Pell City, Alabama and it is a great National event we go to every year. I bought a bike for Downtown Donny Brown from Colton Ford because he decided not to race anymore. This motor built by PR2 has a lot of money put into it, and Donny Brown 381 was on the line the gate dropped and he was out of the hole in forth by half a lap into third. Then he was passing for second in the bull turn which is a little more than half the track and the hole top end blew out of the motor. Well in my opinion what you pay that much money for a motor I thought no problem lets go over to PR2 and have them take a look. I was shocked when they were not willing to do a thing about it and they pretty much said to bad. So anyone that uses PR2 I do think they do great suspension work, but to not stand by there motor was not a good thing. So I have to thank the KTM Orange Brigade crew who ended up tearing Donny's bike down and putting it all back together. Even though it was now stock and not all modded out he at least got to run. Thank you again for the amateur KTM team for all the help and sorry PR2 you will never get my business again or anyone that ask me for a motor referral, and I use to think you were great people to deal with.


This was Daytona 2013 Donny won the 250B class after leaving Mill creek

No comments:

Post a Comment