Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Dyno Test Results: Is This The Answer You Were Looking For

Okay I just got the new chart that tells the horsepower of all the race bikes, and this was in Dirt Rider magazine they used FMF's dyne to put out the numbers. I don't have to tell you the results the picture will tell them for you, but what I always wondered when you read the magazine articles on all the shootouts what do you believe. I know we all thrive to see our machines on top of the list, and even after we read the article who really believes what they say. Everyone has there favorite bike and they are going to dispute it in there head saying things like the winner must have paid them more money in advertising this year. Well not saying that is true but who knows all I know is that all the bikes we see in the pro races are nothing like what they test in the magazine. I also want to say I don't care if you have the fastest bike in the world if you can not ride it to its potential does it really matter just enjoy the brand you like. Just remember anything that they say is wrong with the bike there is always a fix so with all the battling going n with all the different manufactures I would like to know what is your favorite manufacture.


No comments:

Post a Comment