Thursday, February 20, 2014

Off to the South for a couple weeks

Well I leave for Tennessee today to see my son in which I have not seen in a couple weeks now. It is a very packed time when we get there we get to rest for a little bit then we leave for the Atlanta Supercross race. After the Atlanta race we are going to Monster Mountain to ride on Sunday, and hopefully the weather is really great that is al I can hope for at this time. Well Monday we will be at the Mill Creek National for early sign up and we will remain the hole week for practice and then racing, and then we are off tho Florida for the race in Daytona which will be the next Amateur National following Mill Creek. Then I am off to home were I have a big RC Event to run which is called the Hillbilly Hoedown and I can tell you right now that is going to be a fun event.

Down town Donny Brown 381

No comments:

Post a Comment