Friday, December 27, 2013

A New Craze of Converted Mini Bikes is About to Hit The Street: MOTOPED

After seeing these cool bikes I can imagine how many riders are going to want one of these they are awesome. After all you can get your bike rides in a lot quicker now and I can see in the near future a class of these racing. Well tell me what you think about these motoped's I would like to know if I am the only one that thinks everyone will want then in the motocross world. I think they would make awesome pit bikes too. You can get some kind of DIY kit to convert your Honda XR50/CRF50 into a hybrid minbike.



Here is the link if you want to buy your conversion kit:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motoped-motorized-bicycle-build-kit-/331089365664?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d1676caa0&vxp=mtr

If you would like to read more just click on this link or copy and paste into your browser:
http://moto.mpora.com/features/products/a-new-craze-of-converted-mini-bikes-is-about-to-hit-the-streets-motoped.html#XwQqgPEbvcJFJPFy.99

No comments:

Post a Comment