Saturday, December 7, 2013

Motocross Christmas Shopping

Well the last couple days I have been trying to figure out what to get my kid for christmas in motocross apparel. I have been shopping non stop to find him the hoodies and t-shirts that all associate themselves with motocross. I also picked up some SIDI boots he really likes them and of course Oakley air betake goggles. Some of this equipment is really pricey but we all know what we do for our kids. It just feels like you never get enough even though all parents know what they spend I guess learning the cut off is most important. The problem is being a 15 year old boy is what can you buy for them but a lot of clothing. If anyone has any ideas let me know I will take any advise.

Well I am going to cut this one short hope you all have a great day I  have been up all night on the web doing some shopping after all none of my local shops carry clothing. Just to keep the record straight I do buy everything I can at my local shops to keep them in business, and order all my parts through them too, but when it comes to christmas it is hard for them to get items in and you have to find places online that carry what you are looking for, but I do suggest please go to your local dealer first and see what you can get from them. They are there to help and if you have problems it seems easier to talk to them than someone on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment