Monday, December 2, 2013

The journey through our thoughts

You know here I sit 6:00 am in the morning thinking for a couple hours of what to do next. See I am in a conundrum because I own a Hobby shop that is the first problem, but most people would not say thats a problem. My father is 88 and my mother is 86 and my mother has elsheimer disease and dementia and my father is now starting to lose his mind. The thing that is killing me most is my son wants to go to GPF to train we have only went once for a month because I have so many things going on I can not get the chance to go. I so want to go to but he thinks well just go he does not understand that I really want to but under all the mess that us adults try to sort out kids just point aim and click. I am just trying to figure out how to make this all work but I too now really want to go.

Everyday at work all I here is I want to ride and all I see is videos on the computer of all his favorite motocross riders. Everyone tells me too bad for him he is just a kid but lets all face it we have been through this before. You can not have these moments back again and weather your rich or poor I think you should make best of the chances you get. The more and more I think about the more and more I think that being with your son and enjoying life is most important because I come to realize someday hear soon he will have his own family and will not be around much. The all the things we have done will always be going through my mind and not the things we did not do. So as all these things that constraint us from enjoying life I think you just have to say …… well you know what that is and do it. I think after writing this blog it is time to put a plan together to head to the warmth of the South.

Well if you have any suggestions or feel the painI bare please do write and let me know.

Calvin

No comments:

Post a Comment