Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Motocross Dad Looking for Some Answers

There are groups out there like +Motocross and Supercross and these are people sharing the same passion that I share. I would to them kudos for having a great blog that I can read when I feel the need to be at the track. I am a motocross dad and been in this sport for a long time, but I live in upstate New York were we get a lot of snow and con not ride in the winter. Well this gets tougher every year because my son wants to go to GPF "Georgia Practice Facility" to train and ride, and you know what I can not blame hime. So for all you motocross riders out there that re stuck up here in the snow because you have too many things going on and you just can't leave I FEEL YOUR PAIN. So they say that the most important time of your life is the days you spend with your kid and don't give them up for anything.

Well the thing is we can't just all do that with family sickness and work we all have to contend with. So my goal is to figure out how to make it all happen. So me as a motocross enthusiast would like to know just how. Yeah I have been banging my ear off this computer for two months now trying to figure out what to do, and I just come up with blanks. Maybe I should start a T.V. show about amateur racing any get a sponsor to shoot it there are a lot of catagories I can watch on the television so that is what I will do. If anyone has any good ideas about a show let me know I will see what I can do to get it done.

 Until next time piece out!


No comments:

Post a Comment