Monday, December 9, 2013

The glimpse that brings back memories

Hello to all and hope everything is going well today. Well I was just watching a video at James Stewarts compound on motosport.com. Yeah I was there to shop and buy my son a couple more presents and I seen a video on the home page and watched it. I must say the more I watched I could not believe the talent that these riders posses. Zach bell was there taring it up and I mean he was tearing it up he looked insane on that Honda. I have always liked watching Zach he can ride like the wind the first time I saw him was at Elizibeth City. We were going to Tennessee to our friends house to do some riding and on our way down we stopped to Elizibeth City to race. This is wear we learned how fast the kids down south were compare to us.

My sons first race on the track in the first turn he said he heard a four stroke that sounded like a 450 going buy him but of course we all know it was a 150 because it was the super mini race. Yes it was none other that Cooper Webb and yes he was so fast I could not believe it he was doing things that I could not believe. Then I watched Zach Bell he was parked right across from us and he too was on top of his game, but that was the start of it all because we were headed to Tennessee with outré friends then going to Mill Creek the first national we went to in Pell City, Alabama. That is a whole different story to talk about and one that I would never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment