Saturday, December 28, 2013

Searching Within Motocross to Find What I always Desired

Well my hole life I have loved motocross and supercross and always wanted to work in the industry, but never took that step to get there. I have loved motocross my hole life watching it every chance I get, but never getting the chance to work in that environment. I have been thinking a lot about finding my place in motocross were as I can travel to all the races and do what I love best, and you know I feel I can be a great asset to any team, but there again comes the problem how would you even find were to approach a team and say "Look this is what I can do for you", and at least make an attempt to do what I have always loved. My son who races motocross would also love for me to do something like this after all he can be around it all year around.


Yes I would even enjoy starting out at the amateur level and moving up that way. I might even enjoy the amateur racing so much I would want to stay. Well If anyone has any suggestions howe to approach this remarkable task please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment