Sunday, December 15, 2013

Getting Ready for the 2014 Supercross Season

Well supercross is approaching us slowly well that is how it seems to me with all the hype in the air of how great the competition is I am getting excited more and more each day. If the Monster Energy cup is a glimpse of what is to come hold on super cross fans we are in for a ride of our life. I think James Stewart was trying to make a statement in that race trying to get into Ryan Villipoto's head but Ryan is a remarkable rider I don't know if it can be done, but only time will tell. As Ken Roczen now pin a 450 and Eli Tomac also on a 450 will they put a dent in the already over talented class. There are too many good riders to list and we all know Ryan Dungy does not like second place is he ready to step up and challenge the leader too all here to come shortly. I myself, so pumped ready for action lets just hope there are no more injuries because it gets boring when it is a one man show. And for the 250's lets hope they hay the talent this year to make everyone watch close. Tell us who do you think is going to win and tell us all why.

No comments:

Post a Comment