Saturday, December 14, 2013

My pick for the Diamond in the rough of MX

Well my good friend Donny Brown 381 who has had the worse luck the last couple of years is healing up from a brutal knee injury. Donny is a awesome person and about as friendly as you can get but with all the bad luck you can have in one year. It is so hard to find sponsors even though this kid won Daytona last year beating Alaxander Fry you would think it would be easy. A lot to do with this must be politics and who you know because with a riders capabilities that he possess blows my mind. Looking forward to going to Millcreek National again this year hoping Donny is back and ready he should be released early January, but we all know what happens when we rush injuries. Well I hope Donny gets a good ride this year and gets picked up by a big Factory it is well deserved. If this kid gets to be at a track to practice all the time who knows what he is capable of. 

When I went to Millcreek and they were all running mini's Donny Brown, Cooper Webb, and Adam Cianciarulo this is when I fully fell in love with the sport. I watched Donny and Cooper battling the hole race and Cooper just getting pass Donny on the last lap after Donny made just a little mistake yes these guys don't make many mistakes. I had to go meet Donny Brown and since then I help as much as I possible can which obviously is not enough he thanks me all the time just wish I could do more. Well if there are any teams out there looking for a incredible rider most people have heard of him he has an awesome attitude and a great family. Well till next time you guys have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment