Friday, January 3, 2014

Anaheim 1 is Almost Here is Will the Race be As Big as The HYPE

The race is almost here yes Anaheim 1 it is shaping up to be a huge event and everyone is ready to go. Is all this hype going to live up to the expectation or will this be another let down. I personally think this will be a great season with everyone in great health and looking like they did years ago. Yes I am talking about James Stewart and Chad Reed they say they are looking like the riders of 2008 and 2009. Well only time will tell but with all the talent in the crew on the 450's this year it should be a crazy first round. There are at least ten people that are good enough to win this first round I guess we will have to see who is the most prepared. With only a couple days away I myself can not wait to see the gate drop on moto 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment