Saturday, January 18, 2014

Anaheim 2 Angel Stadium: Who Leaves With The Red #1 Plate Tonight!

Back at Anaheim California tonight for the third round of Monster Energy Supercross. The last couple weeks it has been some good racing, and a lot of people picked Ryan Villipot to win because what is the chance of him losing twice in a row. Well this week I am picking James Stewart just because he has to have a great run and he is fast just needs a better start. This is going to be another great race, they have to hold Ryan Villipoto from getting another good start. When Ryan Villipoto gets out front it is almost impossible to pass him Ryan is either loved by his fans or hated. I just think that happens to all great racers no matter what sport it is, because there are a lot of people that just get bored with the same people winning all the time it happened to RC and JS7, but now it is RV's turn. So let me here who all of you think is going to win I will stick with my choice after looking at the track I feel JS7 actually has a good chance. My favorite rider is Roczen and Dungey that is because I am a KTM fan after all we all like our own bike manufacturers and most of us stick by what we like. But do not get me wrong I love to see great racing it is just a bonus when my guys are up there battling too. Have a great night and prey to the gods that they give us a race we all want to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment