Sunday, January 5, 2014

Anaheim Round 1 Did it Live Up To The Hype!

      Well last night was a fantastic night of racing there was a lot of fast guys and too many mistakes. I thought the race was really good and it gave us a glimpse of whats to come in the near future. I really wish the Ryan Villipoto did not fall and James Stewart did not get thrown from aboard his ride. I like when these racers win racing and there are no accidents. But all in all I think the races were great the competition was fierce and even the 250 class was an unbelievable ending. I can not believe how Anderson stuffed his bike in on Cole for the win. Weather or not people thought that was a dirty move he got the job done and it came down to the wire. The only thing that threw me off a little was the format that changed too and I am not sure if I like it, but I guess you get to watch more racing so that can not be a bad thing. And hope that Eli Tomac is ok I really would like to see him get in there and mix it up some more.
      Well I guess A1 is over and it was quite a show letting us all know there are a lot of top dogs that have enough fight in them to win. I think this year is going to be Epic and I can not wait for Pheonix, Arizona chase field should be another all out battle. Well I guess before I have to go I have to give a thumbs up for the Red Bull KTM crew after all they finished first and second in the 450 class. Wow KTM had a great day now that Anderson is on a Rockstar KTM they stole the win for the 250 class too. Well I am sure next week we will see a holes new set of winners and thank God for Motocross. The last thing I have to say did Anaheim 1 live up to the Hype, I would have to say HELL YEAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment