Tuesday, January 7, 2014

James Stewart Wrecks Hard at Anaheim 1 - 2014 Supercross

This has been see by every motocross and supercross fan in the world, but the one thing I can not believe is how he maintained his body position for that entire wreck until getting ejected. I know a lot of people do not like James Stewart. I for one have no opinion I just love to see good racing I really wish he did not crash I would love to see him and Ken have a battle. Well I guess I would really like to know what he was thinking when he picked his bike up and noticed the bars were so bent it was unridable. Tell me what you think about the crash and how will he respond next week in Pheonix.


Time will tell if James can recover mentally from this he was getting back on top of his game. I guess we all have to tune in this Saturday to find out if everything is okay. It really looks like it will be shaping up to a dog fight with the top riders which will make a excellent supercross season.

No comments:

Post a Comment