Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What is Your Favorite Dirt Bike and Why?

Well this week I was answer a lot of questions about motocross and this question seem to come up all the time. They asked what is you r favorite dirt bike and why. I guess I have changed over the years and I would like to know what other people think. I don't always agree with the magazines for a cpu;le reasons I thought about it and asked a lot of people. If you are doing a review on a bike are you going to tell the people who pay you the most in advertising that there bike sucks. No that will never happen so no one will really get a this is a horible bike but a beat around the bush as they say. Well let me hear what you readers have to say and why you pick the bike you like the most.








No comments:

Post a Comment