Sunday, January 19, 2014

RV Crashes Twice At Anaheim II

This was an amazing race with another different winner even though Chad Reed is not my favorite rider you can not take anything away from that ride he was amazing. This blog is not about that it is about RV wrecking two times in that race, but the one that really catches my eye is with Stewart. People are going to say JS7 kicked RV over because it kind of looks like that but the way it looked to me is that when RV ran into JS7 that JS7 was trying to put his foot back on the peg. I think for protection but RV's wheel kind of sucked his foot in like RC said during the race and I do not think he actually kicked RV over. Well everyone is going to see that different I would like to know what you think about that, but at the end when Ryan Dungey slammed into him. I was really surprised about that was Ryan Dungey actually making an aggressive pass or was it an accident. I don't know but the pressure is on and there is so many top notch racers this year I am so excited after the race to watch the next one. On that note the 250 class is also been some awesome racing with Anderson and Seeley I think this is also going to be one of the greatest battles of the century.


No comments:

Post a Comment