Sunday, January 12, 2014

Chase Field, Race Number 2: Brayton Was that For Real

Well I did not know what to expect going into this race with so many talented stars to pick from. But one stood out at the end of the race that not many people would have picked yeah Thats right Justin Brayton just another talented supper cross rider that just rose to the top. Was this just a fluke or Justin going to give some stiff competition to the already list of probably the most talented class of 450 riders ever to race. Everyone is expecting Ryan Villipoto to steel the show and everyone knows he can, but I have to give thumbs up to Justin Brayton for staying right there Ryan Villipoto to the end. I would have never expected for Justin to Hold off Dungey, but I was wrong once again. Well until next week we will just have to see if Justin just had an exceptional night or if he will make another podium. I know for sure that all the Yamaha fans are happy, and I must admit I really like seeing new faces put themselves on the podium. So you fans tell me do you think out was just a fluke or is Brayton going to be someone to recon with.


No comments:

Post a Comment