Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Looking For A 2013 WMR Supermini: Hard To Find

Yes todays topic is a little different with less that 2 months away the first Amateur National at Millcreek is going to start. This is the first event of 4 with the Nationals that most big Amateur riders will attend. I have been looking for one of these superminis for a while now and still have not run across one. So now I am reaching out to all my audience and anyone who reads this blog. If you know anyone that has a 2013 WMR supermini please contact me I am very interested of course if it is a 2014 WMR supermini I will be interested in that too. We will be heading down south here shortly and need one of these bikes for the nationals. If you have never been to one of these Amateur nationals I would suggest that come and watch after all you will be seeing your future pro riders here. This is were the best of the best come and it is so exciting to watch and be in the present of such young talent. Well have a great day and hope to hear from someone please pass this along to all your motocross friends maybe someone will have one of these bikes I just can not find. Thank you and have a great day.

My email address is chall@redneckrc.com please contact if you have any information on one of these super mini's.


No comments:

Post a Comment