Wednesday, January 15, 2014

ANAHEIM 2 ANIMATED TRACK MAP: Who Is Your Pick

This is the track map for Anaheim 2 and it looks pretty technical so leaving that not it i time to find out who everyone top 3 picks are. The 450 class have been the best racing I have seen in years and there are a lot of fast racers this year in my opinion probably the most talented field ever to race together. What I mean by that is there are so many people that could win it is hard to decide. So I am going to make my prediction for this week. I thin the top 3 in order are going to be James Stewert sitting in first, Ryan Villipoto will take second place, and Ryan Dungey will end up in third. I am just looking for a new winner this week having three different winners the first three races. So let me here your picks who do you think is going to win this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment