Saturday, January 25, 2014

Tonight At Oakland: Who Is Taking Home The Win?

Who is going to win in Oakland tonight. With so many great riders this year it is hard to choose the winner of Oakland. Will there be another new winner or someone going to be the first to get there second win. After all we still have Ryan Dungey and James Stewart looking for there first win, while you have Villipoto , Roczen, and now Reed trying to get there second win. Oh you can not leave Brayton or Barcia out they are also very fast. As Ken Roczen goes into Oakland with the red number pilate we will soon find out who leaves with that number plate. After all the top 5 area within 5 points from each other. Well I have been wrong for my winner of all three races so I am going to try a different method tonight. I can not imagine Ryan Villipoto losing two in a row so I guess I have to give him the pick for tonight, but I would really like to see another new face winning tonight. I guess only time will tell so lets hope this race is as good as all the rest so far this year. Let me know who you think is going to win and why you think they are going to take home the 1st place award tonight at Oakland.


No comments:

Post a Comment