Monday, January 6, 2014

Round 2 Pheonix Arizona Who Is Your Pick?

Okay now that we have the first round at Anaheim under our belts we all got to see our riders perform. And I must say all the top notch guys did ride well they were all on top of there game if there were no accidents I would love to of seen the end result. Would haves keep running through my mind but enough it is done and over with now. So we move on to Chase Field in Pheonix, Arizona for round two of the Monster Energy AMA Supercross race. I am asking all motocross fans to tell me who you think is going to win this and why do you think they are going to win. Please let us all know so we can dispute who will be the round 2 winner and don't be afraid to pick your guy we all have dreams of who we would like to win, but reality is usually different. So fans tell me who your pick is for the 450 class and if you like the 250 class too tell me who you think will take that checkered flag too.

No comments:

Post a Comment