Monday, January 20, 2014

The Road To Tennessee: The First Time Leaving!

Well my son may be headed to Tennessee to do some training with Downtown Donny Brown, and then he will be going to Georgia and practice with Rob Stillwell. This is going to be hard because my son always wants to train, but with my parents being in there eighties and me owning a hobby shop it is hard to bring him. Now that he is 15 this will be the first time he will be gone with out me. This is what he really wants I don't know how it will be not being around him everyday, but sometimes we have to do what we have to do to make your kids happy. I will be meeting him down there for the nationals though so no matter what is going on here I have to get out for a couple weeks. Well to all the parents that go through this if you have any feedback please let me know and good luck to all you young riders out there working your buts off to entertain us.

No comments:

Post a Comment