Thursday, January 2, 2014

What is Running Through Ryan Dungey's Mind

I have heard some talk about what does Ken Roczen team mate Ryan Dungey think, with Ken Roczen training with Ryan Villipoto through this off season getting ready for the 2014 supercross series. I guess since Ryan Dungey and Ryan Villipoto are such fierce competitors you may even say they are rivals now, and how would you feel if your team mate was training with your number one competitor. I know they are all experts and they will do there talking on the track, but I never really thought about it until it just clicked after watching the new Racer X Online video. I hope it don't put any tension with these two riders because they are both on top of there game, and how will Ryan Dungey handle the pressure of having a teammate like Ken Roczen riding with him in the same class. Well I guess we will all find out, the season will be kicking of here in a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment